Managing Community and Partnership Projects
Claire Adler can:
· Create and manage community projects that are successfully targeted at existing and new audiences, such as young people, migrant workers, refugees and adults with severe physical and/ or learning disabilities.
· Manage community projects from inception to final report.
· Fundraise from local businesses to national grant-giving bodies to support projects.
· Deliver community projects that actively consult with the potential users.
· Deliver projects that enable the host museum to understand how to create successful community based projects in the future.
· Create successful projects that are partnerships with other museums, local businesses, agencies and organisations.
· Deliver meaningful projects that meet Local Area Agreements, Generic Social and Learning Outcomes and other local, regional and project based targets.
Worked with Renaissance East Midlands and Lincolnshire County Council to create reinterpretations of four museums to encourage cross-cultural understanding between migrant workers and local people.
Developed community heritage project with local people and migrant workers, Ayscoughfee Hall Museum, Lincolnshire about childhood memories of food.
Projects and exhibitions of resulting photographs with teenage boys and ESOL groups at Hackney Museum.