Managing heritage/museum and community based projects
Claire Adler can:
- Create and manage community projects that are successfully targeted at existing and new audiences, such as young people, migrant workers, refugees and adults with severe physical and/ or learning disabilities.
- Manage community projects from inception to final report.
- Deliver community projects that actively consult with the potential users.
- Deliver projects that enable the host organisations to understand how to create successful community based projects in the future.
- Create successful projects that are partnerships with other museums, local businesses, agencies and organisations.
- Deliver meaningful projects that meet Local Area Agreements, Generic Social and Learning Outcomes and other local, regional and project based targets.
- Levitra online