Mentoring and Critical Friend
Claire Adler can:
- Advise museums and community groups on best practice in museum, science centres and heritage learning through mentoring, reports, publications and training.
- Work with museums and community groups as their Critical Friend to question why and how they are developing their projects. This has included delivering training when appropriate and creating appropriate connections.
- Mentor organisations run by paid staff and volunteers through the process of developing Round 1 and Round 2 NLHF projects, from under £10,000 to over £10 million.
- Work with organisations as a Critical Friend to ask provocative questions and give an unbiased outside view of a project or organisation.
- Generic valtrex price comparison
- How to get antabuse tablets
- Levitra online
- Buy generic propecia online canada