Developing successful projects, redevelopment projects, and National Lottery Heritage Fund (NLHF) bids
Claire Adler can:
- Project manage National Lottery Heritage Fund (NLHF), formerly HLF, bids from first inception to delivery phase.
- Research and write Activity Plans for NLHF applications.
- Research and write Business Plans for NLHF applications.
- Undertake Options Appraisals
- Research current and potential audiences.
- Consult with organisations and individuals about how museums and heritage sites can meet their needs.
- Write reports with sensible recommendations about how the museum can work with the audience in the future, that can be used internally or as part of a funding bid.
- Develop and deliver projects with the new audiences as a direct result of the consultation process.
Please also see my blog post: Developing a successful HLF funding bid
Clare Adler has: